Have a plan for a picnic outside? You need a portable gas grill for your family holiday? Now you can find the best portable gas grill in our below list.
As we venture out and wander among natural surrounds – our own garden or parks or countryside – we would still like to cater to our taste buds, cooking juicy steaks and other stuff.
Yes, we can do this because we have got our own portable gas grills. Have we? Are we about to purchase one? If so, which one to choose from among the multitude of options?
We need to look for the grill which is light enough to carry, strong enough to be lugged around, and hot enough to quickly grill our steaks and burgers. Along with the elegance and fuel efficiency, some of the factors we should look for while purchasing a gas grill include a high BTU rating so that there is maximum heating in a minimum grill area.
It should be light weight and easily transportable. You can use it in open area and hence the flame should be protected to withstand the wind that blows. One should also be able to control the flame to get the desirable tone and texture. Of course, there may be specific requirements and applications based on one’s personal choice.
The products available in the market may meet some of the requirements very well and a few others minimally. May be there is large grill surface but the weight may be too much. A thin metal construction will heat up fast but may melt faster! With all the give-and-take on options, we could possibly make our choice for the best ten options listed below.
Top 10 Best Portable Gas Grills
- Compact gas-powered grill for hassle-free transport to the beach, tailgating parties, camping sites, and more
- Molded handle; red travel band locks lid in place for ease of transport
- Variable control valve keeps control in cooking, while the steel cooking lid keeps food warm
- 159-square-inch of grill space; enamel coated steel cooking grate
- Weighs 13 pounds; measures 19 x 12.75 x 9 inches (LxWxH); 1-year limited warranty
- 205 sq. in. primary stainless steel cooking area 105 sq. in. chrome-plated warming rack
- 10,000 BTU stainless steel "U" burner
- Fold-able stainless steel legs; Uses 16oz. disposable cylinder
- Stainless steel drip tray; Temperature gauge
- Assembled Size: 27" L x 17" W x 12" H
- Connects to low pressure propane supply on RV
- Includes mounting bracket for hanging on RV mounting rail and folding legs for tabletop use
- Quick connect hose and quick connect valve included and equipped with an integral safety shut-off valve to prevent accidental non-ignition fuel discharge
- Quick and easy to set up for 180 square inches of cooking surface and Piezo electric spark starter will last for 20,000 starts
- 12,000 BTU/HR. Designed for use with your RV's low pressure system. Can be used with 1lb, 5 lb or 20 lb cylinder with separately purchased adapters
- Features two stainless steel burners that burn 16,000 BTUs
- A thru-lid thermometer and precise flame height adjustment allows you to regulate the heat with ease
- Grate is coated with heavy duty porcelain to reduce wear
- 2 burner portable grill with up to 12,000 BTUs
- Total cooking area: 285 sq. In
- Dual stainless steel burners for direct and indirect grilling
- Porcelain zed cast iron wave cooking grids for consistent, even heat
- Ultra compact design, quick and easy set up, locking lid and fold away legs
- Portable gas grill with 160-square-inch grilling area and telescoping stand
- Accommodates from 4 to 6 people at once; holds grill at ideal cooking height
- Powerful 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner and even-heating porcelain-enameled grate
- Stand sets up and packs away in seconds; integrated lid lock keeps lid secure
- Pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle; weighs 17 pounds
- Portable infrared grill with electronic push-button ignition; uses 1 pound propane cylnders (larger tank with optional adapter)
- 155 square inches of grilling space (fits eight 4-inch hamburgers); 14,000 BTU/hour; 61.1 Infrared Intensity Index
- Stainless steel (commercial grade) welded construction; bottom rails accept a variety of Solaire accessory mounts
- V-shape stainless steel grilling grids increase flavor while reducing flare-ups; includes carrying bag
- With lid down, grill measures 21 wide by 13 deep by 12 inches high; shipping weight 27 pounds; one year limited warranty
- Modular grill-surface system. The panels securely connect to the grill, yet remove quickly and easily for cleaning and storage. Removable drip tray
- 12,000-BTU tabletop gas grill with stainless-steel burner
- Twist-start ignition for easy start-ups; porcelain enamel-coated cast-iron cooking grate
- Folding side shelves; temperature gauge; propane tank not included
- Measures approximately 19-4/5 by 27-4/5 by 12-4/5 inches
- Total cooking area = 280 Square Inches
- Stainless steel burner
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input main burner
- Two folding work tables. Primary cooking area (centimeters)- 54 x 39. Warming rack area (centimeters)- 34 x 10
- Dimensions - Lid closed and tables out: 15.5" H x 51.4" W x 19.5" D. Grill weighs 44 pounds
10. Fuego Portable Gas Grill
This 13 pound grill measuring 12 x 12.75 x 9 inches has a 159 square inches grill space and an enamel coated steel cooking grate. It is compact enough to be conveniently carried while camping, going to beaches, tailgating and other activities.
It has a variable control valve and the food. You can keep it warm by the steel cooking good. The heat output is 8,000 BTU and the burner is made of stainless steel. It has a novel grease management wherein can unscrew the tray and cleaned under a dishwasher
It can be fuelled by liquid propane canisters of 16.4 or 14.1 ounce. The whole unit can be folded into a briefcase size bag.
Another Article: Best Weber Gas Grills Reviews
9. Smoke Hollow 205 Stainless Steel Portable Gas Grill
This is a portable table top grill with a stainless steel top. T has 10000 BTU heat output and 20 square inches of cooking area. It works with 20 lb propane bottle as well as disposable 1 pound cylinders. This is ideal for picnics, boating, tailgating and garden backyards. The 22 pound grill measures 16.5 x 12.25 x 26.5 inches.
Another Article: Best Grill Cleaners Reviews
8. Camco Olympian 5500 Portable Gas Grill with Folding Tabletop Legs
An ideal companion for outdoor cooking, the lightweight stainless steel grill has a cooking area of 180 inches with a heat output of 12,000 BTU per hour. The stainless steel burner is highly rust resistant.
It weighs about 12 pounds and has a dimension of 23.2 x 14.6 x 11.6 inches. In addition, this portable grill is of sturdy construction and popular for campers, hitch hikers among others. It is quite compact. You can also clean it easily after usage.
Another Article: Best Portable Propane Gas Stoves Reviews
7. Zippo All Terrain Portable Gas Grill
As the name suggests, this grill can be taken anywhere, particularly off the road into high terrains, round countryside as well as regular camping, tailgating and hiking expeditions. The cast aluminum body fitted with legs, axels and wheels enables to be set up in all sorts of surfaces. The black colored grill weighs 45 pounds and measures 40 x 21 x 14 inches approximately.
The heat is regulated with the help of a thru-lid thermometer and flame height adjustment facility. It has a push-button ignition system. It can be used with small 1 pound as well large 20 pound propane tanks. Apparently, it is not as effective in windy conditions.
Another Article: Best Storage Bench Reviews for Outdoor Dinning for Family
6. Napoleon TravelQ TQ285 Portable Gas Grill
This portable grill has two stainless steel burners working on 12,000 BTU heat output. One could do direct as well as indirect grilling, and even heating is ensured by porcelain zed cast iron wave cooking grids.
The gas grill has a very compact design has a large 285 square inches grilling area. It has a cast aluminum body and the handles have a lock for keeping the lid tightly closed during travel and storage.
Another Article: Best Carport Canopy Reviews for Car Shelters at Home
5. Cuisinart Portable Gas Grill with VersaStand, Petit Gourmet
This 145 square inches portable gas grill is powered by 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner. It does not produce enormous heating, but the porcelain-enameled grate gets evenly heated. Though small in size, the cooking can compare with the fulsome grills.
The grill can be easily cleaned and the grate can be safely put in dishwashers. It is an ideal choice for cozy couples and those who have little room to spare.
Another Article: Best Chair Cover Reviews
4. Solaire Portable Infrared Grill
Solaire infrared grill has 155 square inches of grilling spaces with 14,000 BTU heat output. With V-shaped stainless steel grilling grids, it has reduced flare-ups. It weighs 27 pounds and measures 21 x 13 x 12 inches. It can work with propane gas and even natural gas.
It cooks fast, yielding juicy rare steak in seven to eight minutes. It is very fuel efficient and yet offers high amount of heat to satisfy even professional chefs. It is comfortably suitable for tailgates, those going on the picnic or for camps, and even those sitting out at their balconies.
Another Article: Best Broiler Pans Reviews
3. Cuisinart CGG 200 Portable Gas Grill
A compact grill of table-top model, Cuisinart CGG 200 Gas Grill is 12000 BTU burner with a heat distributing panel. You can use this grill in small yards and patios and small houses. The CGG 2000 grill can be conveniently total across to a game or a beach party.
This Cuisinart gas grill has a modular grill surface design and can handle vegetables, breads, pizzas and delicate foods. The handles remain cool and the grill has a sturdy painted steel base.
Another Article: Best Durable Roasting Pan Reviews
2. Char-Broil Liquid Propane Portable Gas Grill
This light weight, just 10 pounds, steel grill with chrome-plated cooking grate has a 11,000 BTU burner and 187 square inches of cooking surface. With heat-resistant handles, you can pack quickly without waiting for the grill to cool down.
For camping, tailgating, fishing, enjoying the breeze at the beach or chilling out at the balcony, Char-Broil is an ideal companion to get a variety of food cooked. This sweet little grill is an ideal companion in “No Fire” zones and is quite cost-effective. It may not stand much of a wind but it totally fulfills its main purpose, i.e., cooking.
Another Article: Best Mini Washing Machine Reviews
1. Weber Q 2200 Liquid Portable Gas Grill
The WeberQ2200 is highly popular due its sturdy construction and 12,000 BTUs of fast heating. The 280 square inch porcelain coated cast iron cooking grate of this elegant gas grill can feed you with burgers and steaks, and the large hood can easily accommodate a whole chicken.
Though on the heavier side, this portable gas grill is worth its weight in money too. It works with a disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. liquid propane cylinder. One can camp or tailgate with it, but it is also a convenient outdoor grill in the backyard.
Another Article: Best Portable Ice Maker Reviews