Just like a kitchen is the heart of the home, a bed frame is the central focal point of a bedroom. If you take pride in your home’s appearance, you’ll no doubt want a bed frame that ticks all the boxes for blending in seamlessly with your décor, all the while being comfortable and convenient.
Choosing a twin bed frame for your guest bedroom, your teen’s room, or your child’s room is just one of the many challenges those kitting out their new home can face, so why not check out the nine options below to find one that suits your needs perfectly?
There are so many affordable options to choose from, and you’ll love the timeless appeal of many of them.
Top 9 Best Twin Bed Frames for Home
- NON-SLIP, Mattress is embedded in steel frame to avoid sliding or wobbling.
- Steel slat foundation doubles the mattress life expectancy.
- Choices of ample storage space - 11.5 inches or 15.5 inches of space underneath the bed standard size mattresses fits perfectly.
- Easy to assemble, no special tools needed.
- Outer dimensions: 76.5x40.5 x 18 inches / Inner dimensions: 74.5 x 38.5 inches.
- Soft touch PU
- Tufted headboard
- 12" platform height
- Wooden legs
- Mordern staight line design
- Strong mattress support with 10 wood slats prevents sagging and increases mattress life
- Assembles easily in minutes
- Plastic feet protect your floors, 5 year limited warranty
- Non-slip tape on the wooden slats prevents your mattress from moving
- Please follow instructions for proper assembly. Numbers or Arrows must match on all four corners and holes aligned. Improper assembly will result in the slats being too wide and Part C being too short
- Twin bed frame features a headboard and footboard, an elegant addition to a toddler, guest or kid bedroom, the bed frame's metal slats offer quality mattress support.
- Bed frames metal no box spring needed:Sturdy 100% steel metal frame construction,metal slats offers support and durability.The slatted iron supports eliminate the need for a box spring.
- A twin size bed frame:76.77*36.02*34.84Inches(L*W*H),headboard height :23.42Inch, no mattress come.
- Storage-space bed for boys and girls kids:11.41" High-Storage space,which has great room underneath for storage.
- Easy assembly bed frame:All parts with clearly label,easy to assemble with very clear instructions for installation.
- Classic styling and strong mattress support, with soft square stiched dark grey upholstery
- Core composition: Wooden slats and steel frames / Fabric: Knitted polyester
- All parts for making the bed are located in the zippered compartment on the back of the headboard for easy assembly / 10 wood slats and frame included / Mattress sold separately
- Foam padded tape is added to the steel frame for noise-free use
- Available in Twin, Full, Queen, and King with worry-free 5-year limited warranty
- 14 inches high with 12.5 inches of Clearance under the frame for valuable under bed storage space
- Eliminates the Need for a traditional box Spring and bed frame
- Compact design allows for tight spaces such as staircases and doorways
- Multiple points of contact to the floor for level support / Sturdy Steel structure protects your mattress by providing strong level support
- Requires the use of SmartBase headboard brackets to connect to a headboard
- Sturdy metal frame with a heart scroll design
- Round finial posts
- Sheers curtains not included
- Slat support system makes the use of a box spring optional
- Bed Dimensions: 77.5"L x 41.5"W x 71.5"H
- Strong wood slat mattress support
- Steel frame with wood accents
- Headboard, footboard, frame and wood slats included/mattress sold separately
- Available in Twin, Full, Queen, King
- Worry free 5 year limited warranty
- The Pragmatic Adjustable Bed Frame provides effortless adjustment of head and foot sections to full range of positions
- Very quiet DC motor
- Powder-coated steel frame with stylish gray finish
- Twin/TwinXL supports 1600lbs. distributed weight
- Full/Queen/King/California King supports 3200lbs. distributed weight
9. PrimaSleep 18-Inch Twin Bed Frame
Whether you’re looking for a quality twin bed frame for your spare bedroom, or it’s all you require to sleep comfortably yourself, this PrimaSleep twin bed frame might just tick all the boxes. While it doesn’t come with a headboard, it does suit any room beautifully and has a sleek slat foundation made of steel to double the life expectancy of your mattress.
What’s most beneficial about this bed frame, however, is the ability you’ve got to choose. You can opt for 11.5 inches of space under your bed for storage, or 15.5 inches. It’s easy to assemble, you don’t need any special tools, and it even has round edges to avoid injury on corners. This twin bed frame is more than likely going to suit your needs perfectly.
Another Article: Best Round Coffee Tables
8. Poundex PU Upholstered Platform Twin Bed Frame
If your spare room or child’s bedroom is in need of an upgrade, it’s well worth considering a twin bed frame from Poundex. These gorgeous bed frames are available in both pink and white and feature a modern, clean line design with a tufted headboard and soft-touch PU.
Unlike many other twin bed frames on the market, they are comfortable everywhere, not just where your mattress is. They also suit any room theme perfectly, while being supported by sturdy wooden legs, as well. Standing 12 inches off the ground, they’re the perfect height for a child or teen.
Another Article: Best Stainless Steel Cookware Sets
7. Zinus Modern Studio 14-Inch Twin Bed Frame
If you need an affordable yet well-made bed for your child, teen, or guest room, a twin bed frame from Zinus could meet all your requirements. Available in either black or red, this robust bed frame can support the heaviest of mattresses, and has ten wooden slats that prevent the mattress from sagging, as well.
It’s easy to assemble in just minutes, comes with plastic feet to protect vulnerable flooring, has non-slip tape for the mattress, and even comes with a five-year warranty. This competitively-priced bed will keep both wallet and homeowner happy.
Another Article: Best Folding Mattresses for Home and Travel
6. GreenForest Twin Bed Frame
On offer from Green Forest is a twin bed frame with a difference. Not only can it cater to toddlers, kids, and guests, but it easily suits any home décor as well – from a nursery to a growing child. It comes with both a headboard and footboard, has metal slats for excellent mattress support, and it’s made from 100 percent steel for premium structural integrity.
This sturdy twin bed frame is well made, well priced, offers ample storage space, and adds a touch of elegance to any bedroom.
Another Article: Best Full Body Massage Chairs Reviews
5. Zinus Upholstered Square Twin Bed Frame
This beautiful twin bed frame adds a quintessential elegance to any bedroom – whether it be for a child or a teen. It offers reliable mattress support with wooden slats and a steel frame, is easy to assemble, and it’s also available as a twin bed frame, full, queen, or king.
The headboard is manufactured with dark grey knitted polyester upholstery that has been square stitched, and it’s padded for your comfort. Foam padded tape has also been added to the steel frame to ensure it’s noise free during use, as well as making sure the mattress doesn’t slip.
This twin bed frame is both beautiful and affordable, comes with a 5-year warranty, and is most certainly a good option for a child or teen.
Another Article: Best Storage Bench Reviews for Outdoor Dinning for Family
4. Zinus Easy to Assemble 14-Inch Twin Bed Frame
This easy-to-assemble twin bed frame from Zinus will tick all the boxes for comfort and convenience. It offers ample storage space under the bed, removes the need for a spring base bed, and provides perfect support with multiple ground contact points. What’s more, the steel frame will protect your mattress, while being robust and durable to last the distance. If you want to connect a headboard, you can purchase a SmartBase headboard bracket, and customize the bed frame to suit.
This bed frame is suitable for a guest room, a child’s bedroom, or a teen’s bedroom. It’s versatile, affordable and is sure to tick all the boxes.
Another Article: Best Pet Cat Bed Reviews
3. DHP Canopy Metal Twin Bed Frame
For your child who just wants to be treated like a princess, you’re sure to agree on this DHP Twin Bed Frame with canopy being a welcome addition. Available in white, silver, and pink, it will appeal to most children’s tastes, while also offering hints of elegance with its heart scroll design upon a sturdy metal frame
It has round posts, installation options for your own curtains on the canopy, and a premium slat support system. It also differs from most other bed frames on the market, allowing you to design your child’s bedroom to be unique and stunning. Add a curtain, a valance, and your own personal touch. This beautiful bed is going to put a big smile on any little girl’s face.
Another Article: Best Folding Chairs
2. Zinus Contemporary Metal and Wood Twin Bed Frame
When you’re looking for a new guest bedroom bed frame or a bed that can grow with your child, this Zinus twin bed frame might just be the thing you need. It offers slats for strong mattress support, a steel frame with beautiful wood accents to suit any décor, and non-slip tape on the slats to prevent the mattress from moving.
The headboard, footboard, frame, and wood slats are all included in the sale price, along with a 5-year warranty, making this bed frame exceptional value for money. What will draw your eye to this bed the most, however, is how contemporary it is. Unlike many bed frames on the market, it ties in with modern décor well, while being suitable for guests, children, and teens.
Another Article: Best Chair Covers Reviews
1. Pragma Pragmatic Adjustable Twin Bed Frame
While not your average twin bed frame, this Pragma bed caters for those who require a little extra support. It provides simple adjustments of the head and foot sections in a full range of motions, is fitted with a quiet DC motor, is made of durable powder-coated steel, and supports 1,600 pounds of weight, as well.
This twin bed frame is suitable for both children and adults and can be beneficial when it comes to improving circulation, relieving back pain, lowering blood pressure, relieving acid reflux, and providing an uninterrupted and comfortable night’s sleep for post-surgery healing. When it’s not needed, it can also be folded back down to a very compact size.
Separately, you can also buy a Pragma six-inch thick foam mattress that conforms to your body’s shape, to suit this bed frame.
Another Article: Best Elliptical Machine Reviews