Winter weather can take its toll when you don’t own a knit scarf. In fact, any cold weather in any month will send a chill right through your body when you’re ill-prepared for it. As a result, as you get to the end of the warmer months, it’s imperative to begin stocking up on items that can help keep you warm when you venture outside. Jackets, hats, and a knit scarf are all going to be must-have items.
However, when the time comes to purchase a new knit scarf, you are going to be so surprised by the variety on offer. Traditionally, mom or grandma would knit a scarf for you, and you’d have no choice over the style. Now, however, there are more styles, colors, and options than ever before. It can be an entirely overwhelming experience to find one that works for you.
If you aren’t willing to settle for what your mom or grandma produces for you, then it’s helpful to begin your search for a quality knit scarf online. You can get the style you prefer, the color, and hopefully the quality you expected as well. However, be sure not to rush the purchasing process.
You need to pay attention to the quality of the wool – be it real or acrylic, as well as the build quality. Not every scarf you come across on the market will be a slam dunk of getting what you want. Instead, if you don’t read the reviews or pay attention to the features or quality, you can end up disappointed when it arrives in the mail.
If you’re ready to buy, and you’ve done plenty of research, then why not check out these nine options below? The variety will amaze you.
Top 9 Best Knit Scarves for Women
- GREAT LOOK: Stay warm and trendy with these slouchy knit beanie and scarf bundles, especially in the cold winter weather. Amp up any casual outfit, even add a touch of color to your favorite coat(s) with some of our more bright and colorful sets. Looks great with sweaters, cardigans, coats, jackets, tees, tanks, layers and more.
- GREAT FIT: One size. Slouchy knit beanie measures 8" long by 9" wide lying flat. Scarf measures approximately 61" x 12" lying flat.
- WHEN TO WEAR: Perfect pair to rock during the fall, winter, holiday seasons, and even cool spring days. Stay warm walking downtown with your girls or having outside fun with your kids! Stay bundled up with this classy look when outdoors, hiking in the mountains, camp fires, holiday shopping, walking around your school campus, running, skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, fishing, canoeing, and building a snowman! Keep yourself cozy and cute with this comfy matching winter set!
- GREAT QUALITY: These soft and warm chunky knit beanies and infinity scarves are 100% acrylic. Machine washable. Hang to dry.
- WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT: Matching beanie and scarf prime features allow you to look fun and fashionable, while staying warm and protecting your face and neck. Rock the classic look with this matching hat and scarf pair, add a pop of color or stick with the basics but either way you will look ADORABLE! No more shopping around for matching winter hats and scarves, we've put it together for you! A perfect match, this set consists of our classic beanie H-6800-816.20 and infinity scarf S1-6800-816.20.
- Super warm big long scarf, cable knitted, very fluffy and chunky
- Made by quality soft mohair, so soft and warm
- Length in 78.7 inches, Width in 13.8 inches, with good stretchy
- Long enough for many outfitting and styling
- Contrast colors design
- Stylish Warm Blanket Scarf Gorgeous Wrap Shawl.
- Extremely soft and warm over-sized plaid blanket shawl wrap scarf poncho. Wrap the shawl freely around any outfit and it will keep you warm all day long.
- Designed in versatile and various colors. Easy to wear and pair with other clothes. Fashionable and stylish. Over-sized enough to be worn as a shawl or used as a picnic blanket during fall activities.
- Product Dimensions (IN):Length:55",Width:55";Material: Cashmere-like Acrylic.
- This cozy scarf is perfect for cold weather and is a great fall companion for your autumn and winter wardrobe.
- BRAVE THE COLD: Made of a thick patterned acrylic knit, this scarf shields your skin from frigid winds and storms, all while looking fashionably fantastic!
- BUNDLE UP WITH STYLE: This circle scarf is extremely soft and layers comfortably. Wear it double looped, long, as a wrap or a headscarf - match your mood.
- CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE COLOR: Express your personal style with a pop of color or match your winter coat with neutral, bold, and classic color options. Dimensions: 11.81" Inches Wide by 22" Inches Long.
- ELEGANT STYLE: Our elegant rib knit women's scarf was designed to keep you feeling warm and cozy while complimenting your fabulous style for years to come!
- THE MIO MARINO PROMISE: With free exchanges and returns within 45 days, and a 180 day warranty, you'll be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- 100% Acrylic
- One Size: 18" wide, 64" around, stretchable
- Brand: TrendsBlue
- High quality, soft & comfortable, thick & warm
- A great accessory for everyday wear, and the perfect gift for all occasions and seasons
- Style Code - YS3680
- One Size: Approx. 16" length x 16" width
- Wear it as wrap, hoodie, and cowl
- Buy any 03 items from TD Collections and get an additional discount.
- Ultra-soft acrylic blend knit
- Beautiful vibrant 3-toned colors
- Thick bold striped rugby style pattern
- Long versatile length; Single or double loop
- Perfect basic winter accessory to wrap yourself up in this cold season; Great gift for friends & family to wear while they ski, snowboard, snow tube, ice skate, sled, camp, hike, and more
- Materials: 100% Pashmina-like Soft Acrylic;
- Thick chunky warm knit loop circle-scarf for women, men.
- Many solid colors are available and different ways to wrap the knitted infinity scarf.
- Decent Pashmina woven cowl is ideal gift accessory for Chilly winter. Dimensions(Not Stretched): Crochet: 53" circumference x 11"W. Regular/ Twist: 55" circumference x 12"W.
- BUYER ALERT: To ensure you receive the authentic NEOSAN item, please buy from seller: **NEOSAN** . We are committed to excellent customer service. NEOSAN is not responsible for other sellers selling a different, inferior quality product. These sellers aren't selling authentic NEOSAN branded products, they are offering a knock-off at low price to win the buy box and mislead customer buying decision.
9. Funky Junque Women’s Infinity Knit Scarf
If you want to remain warm and comfortable throughout the winter months, then a knit scarf is a must. A knit scarf not only looks fashionable with most outfits, but it keeps your neck warm which keeps your body warm in return. However, what’s better than a knit scarf? Owning one that comes with a beanie as well. When you purchase this scarf from Funky Junque, you also receive a slouchy one-size-fits-all beanie. It doesn’t get much better than that.
What people also love about this unique deal is the variety on offer. Rather than choose a color out of a few options, you get to select from 85 variants – often with four color tones in one option. And, given the affordable price tag, it’s also not out of the question to buy more than one set. This scarf set is all about giving you a choice.
When it comes to high-quality knit clothing, you also have to worry about how you wash it. Often, they are hand-wash only. Because this set is 100 percent acrylic while also being exceptionally warm, you can put it in the washing machine, hang it to dry, and it will look as good as new. When the time comes to invest in a scarf and warm hat for winter, don’t look past this set from Funky Junque.
8. Loritta Women’s Winter Warm Ribbed Thick Knit Infinity Scarf
Whether you’re hitting the alps for skiing or you’re heading out in miserable winter weather, this knit scarf from Loritta is a must-have accessory. It comes in six colors to suit your taste and style, is an infinity-style scarf, so you don’t have to wrap it yourself, and it’s exceptionally stylish. As a result, you can wear it at any time and with any outfit. You will be more than surprised with what’s on offer from Loritta.
Aside from its convenient functionality, wearers of this scarf also love how comfortable it is, and how affordable the price tag is. It’s one of the most affordable scarves on the market, but you don’t compromise on quality. It features 100 percent acrylic yet it’s as soft as pashmina. Therefore, the build will more than surprise you. This scarf is also suitable for men and women and looks great with any outfit.
7. JET-BOND Chunky Cable Soft Mohair Knit Scarf
While the knit scarf variety on the market is extensive, the options that warm you up and keep you comfortable and snug are limited. Fortunately, JET-BOND has come to the market with a chunky knit scarf that will tick all the boxes for comfort and warmth.
Featuring soft and luxurious mohair which is in cable knit, this scarf is bulky, snuggly, and is also long enough for double wrapping as well. As a result, it doesn’t matter whether you’re hitting the ski slopes or heading into town on a wintry day, this scarf will more than tick the boxes for your needs.
It’s also very affordable, is of a generous length, and is versatile too. You can wear it with any outfit, and the striking combination of black and white will help you to stand out from the crowd. You will love everything this knit scarf has to offer.
6. NEOSAN Winter Thick Cable Knit Scarf
If you like having plenty of knit scarf options from which to choose, then you will love checking out what NEOSAN has to offer. Whether you need a scarf for winter, autumn, spring, or even winter sports, then this thick cable knit scarf will tick all the boxes.
You can choose from two style options and six different colors, all the while enjoying that each option will fit you perfectly. At 70 and 80 inches in length, they are a “one size fits all” style for all to enjoy. What’s more, the color options are beautiful, varying from neutral hues through to bright and vibrant for those who like to stand out from the crowd.
The cable knit is also excellent quality, featuring 100 percent acrylic fabric and arriving in a zipper bag you can reuse. When the time comes to prepare for the colder weather, NEOSAN will deliver.
5. Mio Marino Cable Knit Infinity Scarves
Not every knit scarf you come across on the market is going to be high-quality. In fact, there are more poor quality ones than decent ones. However, you will be pleased to know that even though this Mio Marino knit scarf is affordable for all; you also get a knit scarf that’s decent quality.
You can choose from eight color options then benefit from a heavy and thick cable knit and acrylic scarf that will keep you snug throughout the winter months. Both men and women can wear it, you can wear it in three ways, and it comes with a three-month warranty as well. As a result, if the quality doesn’t meet your standards, you can return it for a refund.
The generous length of this knit scarf, which is 22 inches, also ensures that you can wrap it once or twice and benefit from superior comfort every time. Don’t spend the earth when you can buy this affordable scarf but get comfort and luxury every time.
4. TrendsBlue Premium Winter Knit Warm Infinity Scarf
If you want a scarf that’s thick, warm, and comfortable, then you’ll get all that and more with this TrendsBlue winter knit scarf. Not only can you choose from eight colors to suit your wardrobe, but you can benefit from a generous length and width, a stretchy scarf that’s versatile, and an infinity style that means you don’t have to worry about it coming undone. This scarf ticks all the boxes.
The fabric is also another noteworthy point, being that it’s acrylic. It’s soft, comfortable, easy to wash, and is thick and chunky to keep you warm as well. Whether you’re out in the snow or the chill of spring weather, this winter knit scarf will be your firm favorite in no time.
3. TD Collections Winter Warm Button Accent Cable Knit Infinity Scarf
If you don’t mind paying a little more for quality, then set your sights on this knit scarf from TD Collections. Even though it is more expensive than other knit scarves on the market, you won’t be complaining. Instead, you will most likely look at purchasing more, so you never have to be without one again.
The first noteworthy point is the color selection. Rather than opt for the few colors most manufacturers have available, you can choose from eight. As a result, you are bound to find one that suits your outfit and style the best. Then, when you purchase it, you will be blown away by the quality. Featuring 100 percent acrylic which is soft, stretchable, and pliable, it will more than meet the mark for warmth and comfort. You can then wear this 16 x 16-inch knit scarf as a hoodie, wrap, or cowl. The sky’s the limit.
The buttons seal the deal, showing you that this is a knit scarf of quality. If the time has come to invest in warm attire for winter, start with this knit scarf from TD collections.
2. D Diana Dickson Long Thick Striped Knit Winter Scarf
When winter sets in, the sooner you can purchase a new knit scarf, the better. After all, there’s nothing quite as uncomfortable as heading out into the miserable weather with nothing to protect your neck from the icy cold winds. This D Diana Dickson knit scarf will tick all the boxes for those looking to warm up.
Firstly, you can select from four color options which mean there is bound to be one to suit your unique style. Then, you can benefit from the knowledge that the acrylic knit blend is soft, supple, and will keep you warm and protected from the cold winds. What’s more, you can wrap it around you once or twice, and benefit from the chunky and thick design which blocks all icy temperatures from getting to you
With an affordable price tag and quality design sealing the deal, there’s every reason to consider purchasing this knit winter scarf from D Diana Dickson.
1. NEOSAN Thick Ribbed Knit Scarf
If you are a fan of having dozens of choices at your disposal, then set your sights on this knit scarf from NEOSAN. Even though it’s affordable, it’s still a high-quality knit scarf that will see you through several winters and cold days. However, it’s not only the quality that will impress – although that’s bound to seal the deal.
Because there are 27 colors on offer, you will be able to fill your wardrobe with a knit scarf for every occasion. Whether you want vibrant and bold or neutral and toned down, NEOSAN will cover all bases. Each scarf is also acrylic which is soft and durable, while even looping around in an infinity scarf style to save you time connecting it yourself.
You can wear it as a double infinity or only a single, and benefit from the knowledge that with a 53-inch circumference, it’s more than big enough for your neck. If you want a lovely and comfortable, but most importantly warm knit scarf, set your sights on NEOSAN’s ribbed knit scarf.
Considerations for Purchasing a New Knit Scarf
Rather than go out and purchase a knit scarf that you don’t like, doesn’t work for you, or ends up being a poor decision, why not do your research first? It might seem like it’s something you can do on a whim because it’s not a significant investment, but wouldn’t you rather buy a knit scarf once and only once? The more time you spend on deciding, the surer you can be that it’s the right decision to make.
Therefore, it’s worth your time and effort to think about the following points:
The knit scarf variety on the market is vast, with many manufacturers purchasing fabric in bulk to produce scarves at low prices. However, the fabric counts for a lot. Even if you are getting what you believe to be a great deal, you may find the material is nothing like you would have purchased had you seen it in person. Where possible, opt for real wool and soft, supple fabric.
Acrylic is an excellent option because it’s easy-care, you can throw it in the washing machine, and it’s affordable to buy. However, it stretches and doesn’t regain its shape, and can also be itchy. If you are going to purchase acrylic, make sure the ply is thick rather than thin and wiry.
The style of a knit scarf is also essential because everyone has a different preference. Some people like the convenience of an infinity scarf which has no end, while others like the versatility of a regular scarf. With infinity scarves, you can wear them as a cowl, hood, or wrap, which is not as easy to do with a regular scarf. What’s more, they are far quicker to put on and adjust with your jacket and outfits.
- Build Quality
Not every knit scarf on the market is going to be the same quality. It can depend on whether it is made by hand or whether a machine knitted it. Both can have pros and cons. When you receive a knit scarf that someone has lovingly made by hand, the stitching quality tends to be far better. However, it means that if you buy two, they can often be somewhat different. If you buy a knit scarf a machine has woven, it can often be more affordable, but the quality may not be as good.
As a rule of thumb, the more you spend on a knit scarf, the more you will like it. The build quality is often better, the wool quality is better, and they are more comfortable than cheaper versions as well. If you’re looking for a new knit scarf online, don’t be afraid to spend a little more. That’s not to say you don’t get a bargain every now and again, but you have a higher chance of getting a scarf you like when you are willing to spend a little more.
- Knit Style
There is no ‘one size fits all’ approach to the knit style. It can often depend on what you prefer. Cable knit, for example, tends to be far chunkier. If you are buying a knit scarf to make it through winter, it can often be a welcome accompaniment. Crochet, on the other hand, can often be breezier while also being prone to pulls and snags that can ruin them. Before you go ahead and buy a new knit scarf, consider its knit style and how it can impact its use.