When the heat of the summer becomes too much to bear, many people load up their inflatable paddle boards and head to the beach to cool off. An inflatable paddle board is a fun product to pass the time and involves a lot of skill as well.
There are two types of paddle boards on the market – inflatable and solid. A solid paddle board requires you to have plenty of space at home – such as a garage – whereas an inflatable paddle board doesn’t. Typically, it’s made of PVC, has drop-stitching to create an air core, and comes with a pump and a storage bag as well. You can generally inflate them with around 15 pounds of air to feel fully inflated and stable when you pump it up.
An inflatable paddle board, opposed to a standard one, is perfect if you have limited space, you’re traveling on holiday or public transport, or you’re going to be white water rafting. These inflatable boards can handle rocks and bumps far more efficiently than a solid one can. Check out any of these nine options below if you’re ready to get your summer outdoor activities kicked off.
Top 9 Best Inflatable Paddle Boards
- WIDE SUP DESIGN - The SereneLife stand up paddling board is 10' long and provides 30" of deck width for improved stability and balance while standing
- SUPERIOR MANEUVERABILITY - The triple bottom panel fins help board improve overall speed, handling and steering for easier use by kids, teens and adults alike.
- NON-SLIP SOFT TOP DECK - Great for beginners, our paddleboard is made for early learning and for less accidents or injuries should you fall-happens to us all
- INFLATABLE & PORTABLE - Take your paddleboard with you wherever you go! It quickly inflates or deflates for easy storage, making it ideal for the lake, river or ocean
- COMPLETE PADDLEBOARD KIT - Every SereneLife Paddle Board also comes with paddling essentials, including a coiled ankle cuff safety leash, oar Pedal, manual air pump, patch repair accessory kit, and convenient storage bag!
- BUILT FOR EXPLORATION: Designed for the paddle board warrior, the inflatable SUP board features a hybrid nose for fishing, touring, snorkeling, spear fishing, or recreational paddling in all weather conditions
- 35% LIGHTER CONSTRUCTION: The 10'6" Weighs only 18 lbs & the 11' Weighs only 19.5 lbs when inflated and the extra wide stance ensures a stable and sturdy stand up paddleboard; soft EVA deck pad adds comfort for additional rider or pet; 350 lb. weight capacity
- READY TO SURF iSUP ACCESSORY BUNDLE: Ideal for all skill levels and water conditions, the set includes a peak inflatable paddle board, paddle, coil leash, high pressure pump, fin, and waterproof phone case; all fits in the included carry back pack
- TOUGH 6" MILITARY GRADE PVC CONSTRUCTION: Puncture resistant tough outer shell means no worry about dings or damage; lightweight design with nose and tail carry handle for easy transport; front and rear bungee cord secures water bottle and gear
- USA DESIGNED AND RISK FREE RETURN: 30 day guarantee and 1 year warranty on materials. USA Based Company with USA Customer Service
- High Quality and Sturdy -- The paddle board adopts the high quality EVA and drop-stitch construction, which allow the surfboard withstand a lot of pressure without deforming or bursting. And the EVA has good friction, which will prevent you from sliding. It's sturdy and safe for long time use.
- Multifunctional Use -- Its large space allows more people to play on the water together. It is also perfect for all skill levels and suits in most water environments. You can take a cruise through oceans, lakes or rivers. And it also can be used for surfing, water yoga, fishing and other interesting activities with water.
- Easy to Carry and Store -- It comes with a carry backpack, when the board deflated and rolled up, you can easily store and transport it to wherever you want to go. And when you inflate the paddle board, there is a carrying handle on the board, which is really convenient for use.
- Full Equipments -- Besides the carry bag for easy carry, it also includes the extendable paddle, fin, manual pump and repair kit. With these equipments, you can quickly and easily inflate and play it. And you can also fix it quickly by yourself.
- Controllable Details -- This paddle is extendable, so you can adjust the length from 67" to 83" as you want. And there are three tail fins on the back of the paddle, two of them are fixed and one is removable. These fins can increase the friction and balance, really safe when use.
- RIGID DESIGN - When fully inflated the Driftsun Explorer Inflatable Paddle Board is just as rigid and stable as a traditional hard board yet compact enough to take on any adventure. Perfect package for any skill level. The planing hull is designed to ride on top of the water and performs exceptionally on rivers, lakes and in ocean surf.
- ULTIMATE PORTABILITY: Fully inflated measure 10' x 32" x 6" | Supports Riders Up to 300 lbs. When rolled up measures 11"x 36" | All items pack neatly in the included deluxe travel bag
- VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE - Constructed out of military grade drop stitch PVC | 6" Thick | No more dings or cracks with this ultra durable board.
- COMPLETE PACKAGE - Includes deluxe travel carry backpack with rolling wheels, collapsible lightweight aluminum paddle, coil board leash, removable skeg fin, dual action pump
- GUARANTEE ON WORKMANSHIP & MATERIALS - All Driftsun Paddleboards come with a 1 Year Guarantee on material, workmanship, and assembly + 30 No Hassle Returns
- Shark Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboards are designed to fit your lifestyle and your budget.Package delivery time around 5-7days
- Better durability and Safer,Our team has been making Inflatable SUP since 2009
- Package Include:Inflatable standup paddle board, 3 piece sup paddle, coil leash, detachable center fin, backpack, Shark double action pump, a repair kit,Waterproof phone case
- Military Grade Tough:stands up to extreme conditions. Made from tough material, you can have more freedom with a stand up paddle board. The tough material makes it possible to also have a river board for whitewater paddle boarding.
- Best Warranty, 3 Years: Industry-leading, establishes credibility, increases confidence and trust. Describes quality of company. Stand up paddle boarding should be worry-free. You don't have to worry about the board breaking, enjoy the experience instead. Also applies to resellers and surf shops that rent boards, they can feel confident with the product representing their business.
- 🏄【Durable Material】It is made of high quality PVC and drop stitch material, which provides stability and safety for use. It also can be used for a long time. Besides, the weight capacity of the paddle board is up to 440lbs. It will meet most people's needs to play.
- 🏄【Multiple Use】This paddle board is ideal for all skill levels, with its length and proportion. It can provide excellent glide for fishing ,cruising, exploring and fitness. If you love the open water, there's nothing quite like enjoying it as you're standing at the paddle board.
- 🏄【Wide Top Deck and Adjustable Paddle】It features a wide and non-slip soft top deck, which provides improved stability and balance for kids and adults. The aluminum paddle can be adjusted for different ages of people to use.
- 🏄【Easy to Inflate and Carry】This paddle board inflates and deflates quickly for easy use, storage and transport. Wherever you want to use it, you can easily put it in the corner of the car. Transport and then just inflate it. Really inconvenient for your daily use.
- 🏄【Complete Accessories】Comes with a big removable fin, a nose mounted carry handle, 4 points mounted bungee, and 5 D-Rings. It will be easily for you to inflate and use.
- EXTREMELY RIGID - Weight limit of up to 350 lbs on the water. When fully inflated, it feels very similar to a hard board (can be inflated up to 15 PSI -but is stiff and ready to ride at 10 PSI)...
- PACKAGE DEAL - Includes board, pump, and 3-piece adjustable fiberglass paddle.
- HIGHLY DURABLE - Military-grade PVC material and drop-stitch construction. Never worry again about dings and board cracks..
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY - 2-Year Manufacturers Warranty on iSUPs which cover everything outside of normal wear and tear (does not apply to included paddle or accessories)
- PORTABLE - Easy to store and transport. It is 12'6" x 30" x 6" inflated and only 1 foot in diameter and 33" wide when rolled up..
- NEW ultra light construction used, dual layer PVC on this inflatable paddle board - 40% lighter than comparable models while creating an extra ridgid board. Inflatable stand up paddle board comes with : High Pressure Bravo dual action hand pump (inflates when pushing down AND pulling up) 3rd generation hand pump (up to 15psi), front and back bungee tie downs, travel backpack with waist strap also comes with this standup
- ISUP also comes with 3nd Generation Black aluminum alloy adjustable lightweight ( 2 lbs 2 ounces) 3 piece paddle with nylon blade. Detachable extra durable removable fin compatible with all universal/ US fin boxes, NO lost screws fins, no tools needed and compatible with almost all aftermarket fins.
- Sleek new heavy-duty backpack nylon carry bag (large enough to fit pump, paddle and paddle board ) mesh sides allow ISUP dry while being stored.. NOW INCLUDES EXTRA TOUGH 10' POLY FLEX LEASH
- 6 inchs thick, 32 inces wide and 11 feet long, the perfect all around paddle board. Tested and quality assured ISUP board, Fully wrapped with second layer of PVC material on the top and bottom: creates a stiff, rigid and sturdy board, now with 15 D-rings on the deck to tie down anything you need. HAS supported ISUP riders at 300 lbs with ease (see image) and has been water tested at over 350 lbs
- Tri fin design enables easier and more efficient tracking. 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY - Atoll Board Co's inflatable boards are covered from any workmanship or material defect for a period of 2 YEARS. ATOLL BOARDS offers only the highest quality products and stand behind them 100%, become part of the fastet growing lifestyle sports in the world.
- EXTREMELY STABLE, RIGID iROCKER INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARD: Weight Limit of up to 350 lbs. 33' Wide thickness throughout the entire board with extra wide tail makes for extra stability while the shape of the board still allows for a fast tracking experience. Similar to a hard board when fully inflated to 15 PSI but only half the weight. Super Durable, no longer a need to worry about damaging your board when banging against debris while on the water.
- HIGH QUALITY ADJUSTABLE FIBERGLASS PADDLE: Floating fiberglass paddle, half the weight of a standard aluminum paddle designed to make you enjoy your paddle session. Edges of the blade constructed of strong, resilient, rubber material so don't worry about chipping your blade. Easily converted to a kayak paddle with a blade on each end with the purchase of an optional kayak blade, sold separately. Breaks down into 3 separate pieces in order to easily fit into your provided bag.
- THE ULTRA LIGHT 37 oz. DUAL ACTION HIGH CAPACITY HAND PUMP by IROCKER: The dual action high capacity hand pump makes inflating your paddle board a breeze. Switching from dual action to single action makes the pump much more efficient than the standard single action hand pumps. Use the dual action mode to push air into the board on the up and down stroke when pumping. Switch to single action when the PSI begins to increase to make pumping much easier at high pressure.
- BACK PACK CARRY BAG by iROCKER: Most comfortable iSUP bag on the market. No need to worry about how you are going to carry your board from the car to the water to begin your SUP adventure. Your iRocker SUP and all the accessories fit into the provided back pack with ease, there's even room to spare for extra gear. Padded adjustable shoulder straps and waist support. Also equipped with inner stabilizing board strap and outer clinching straps to keep your board from shifting inside the bag.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Purchase an inflatable paddle board with confidence. You're covered on everything outside of normal wear and tear. iRocker offers only the highest quality inflatable paddle boards constructed of the highest quality materials. We stand behind our products 100%. There is no need to worry about buying a sub par product made of low quality materials which is why you receive a 2 year warranty. You can expect the iROCKER SUP to outlast the rest.
9. SereneLife Premium Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
Coming with everything you need to paddle comfortably, this inflatable paddle board is an excellent option for all outdoor enthusiasts. It comes with a pump, oar, safety leash and bag, as well as being robust, hardy, and affordably priced. You will be surprised at how many boxes this paddle board will tick for your needs.
This inflatable paddle board is 10 inches long, has a deck width of 30 inches, and is suitable for not only adults but teens and children as well. It’s stable thanks to its shape and size, enables you to balance while standing and even has three panel fins to help with steering and speed. It also has a non-slip surface to reduce the instance of falls when you’re learning how to stay aboard.
Unlike standard paddle boards that are not overly portable, this inflatable version is more than convenient. Just deflate it and put it in its bag then quickly inflate it when you get to the water. It takes up minimum space at home but enables you to have maximum fun. You are sure to be impressed by how many features are packed into this fun outdoor activity.
Another Article: Best Water Skis for Summer Reviews
8. PEAK 11′ Expedition Inflatable Paddle Board with Travel Backpack and Coil Leash
While there are many different inflatable paddle boards on the market, there are few that match up to the quality of this one from PEAK Paddle Boards. At 35 percent lighter than most standard ones, yet able to support as much as 350 pounds, it’s the epitome of quality.
This inflatable paddle board weighs just 19-and-a-half pounds when fully inflated, is suitable for both salt and freshwater, and takes only five minutes to inflate by hand. Aside from its functionality, it’s also an exceptionally robust paddle board by which most people are sure to be impressed. It has unique drop stitching, is made out of military-grade PVC, and won’t scratch or ding either. It also has an exceptionally soft and grippy top base to make staying up even easier than ever before.
When you’re finished using it at your local stream, lake, or river, you then only need to deflate it, roll it up then store it in the supplied bag with a cinch strap. It comes with the bag, a pump, smartphone carry case, bungee system and ankle leash. Everything you need to hit the water can be found with this inflatable paddle board deal.
Another Article: Best Sun Dolphin Kayaks Reviews | Explorer and Fishing Kayaks
7. Goplus Inflatable Stand Up Cruiser Paddle Board
Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, this inflatable paddle board will more than meet your satisfaction. Not only is it priced competitively on the market, but it comes with everything you need to head out to the beach or river and have fun.
The paddle board itself is made of robust PVC with drop-stitching, as well as featuring a bungee on the front to grab for safety. It has a non-slip top foam layer to help you keep your balance, and is even very thickly inflated to give you more confidence in the water. Whether you’re surfing, fishing, or paddle boarding, you will love what this inflatable paddle board has to offer.
What’s more, it comes with everything you require for fun in the sun, without the need to buy anything extra. Benefit from the front bungee, carry handles, a backpack for secure storage, as well as three fins, a paddle, pump, and repair kit. If you’re ready to hit the water, you may wish to consider this high-quality inflatable paddle board from Goplus.
Another Article: Best Aquarium Air Pump Reviews | Oxygen Air Pumps for Fish
6. Driftsun Explorer Ultimate Inflatable Paddle Boards
If you’re in the market for a new inflatable paddle board but you’re not sure which is the best for your needs, there’s every reason to consider this one from Driftsun Explorer. While most people might find it difficult to choose between an inflatable one and a solid one, this one makes the decision easy.
It’s equally as robust as a solid board yet is more portable and convenient than one you don’t have to inflate. Take it to the beach, the river, stream or lake, and you will find it’s more than capable of providing you with adventure and excitement.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a beginner or experienced, you will enjoy how easy and fun this inflatable paddle board is while being suitable for users up to 300 pounds in weight. The hull is also designed to work perfectly in most waters, and it even comes with everything you require for both storage and use. Pack it neatly in the travel bag, use the pump to inflate it, then benefit from the included aluminum paddle, skeg fin, repair kit, pump and board leash.
Everything you require to have fun outdoors is included with this Driftsun Explorer inflatable paddle board.
Another Article: Best Chest Waders for Fishing, Hunting, Gardening or Plumbing
5. ANCHEER SUP Board Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
If you don’t want to pay the earth for a little outdoor adventure, then this inflatable paddle board from ANCHEER could be the answer. Priced affordably on the market, available in five different colors and suitable for most experience levels, it more than ticks all the boxes for many people.
What will first appeal, of course, is its quality. Rather than worry about damaging the board, you can spend more time enjoying your time on the water thanks to its robust construction. It’s made out of military PVC, has drop stitching construction, and keeps its shape as it deflects dings, scratches, and damage. It even has three fins providing additional stability so you can rest assured you have a better chance of being able to stand up for longer.
Aside from the superior construction, buyers of this inflatable paddle board will also be impressed by how much bang you get for your buck. Not only do you receive the paddle board, but you also get a convenient carry bag to put it in, a 1-year warranty on materials, as well as a paddle, fin, repair kit and pump. This set includes everything you need to hit the water and have endless summer fun.
Another Article: Best Boat Anchors Reviews | Anchors for Water Sports & Fishing
4. Goplus SUP Inflatable Cruiser Stand Up Paddle Board
If you’re looking for an inflatable paddle board that will be both functional and aesthetic, then consider this one from Goplus. Not only is it priced far below what is typical for them to cost, but its color scheme is striking to make you look the part when you’re heading out to the water.
It’s suitable for anyone of any ability weighing up to 265 pounds and takes just five minutes or less to inflate with the supplied pump. Once you’ve inflated it, it’s 11 feet long while being 30 inches wide for better stability than ever before. To reiterate how high-quality and robust it is, it’s also six inches thick while being able to withstand general wear and tear when you’re out in the water.
Once you’ve finished for the day, you can rest assured that taking it home is as easy as deflating it and putting it in the supplied bag. Not only does it come with a cool bag, but it comes with a pump, carry handles, a front bungee, repair kit and a paddle as well. If you’re tossing up between a standard or inflatable paddle board, there’s every reason to look at this one from Goplus.
Another Article: Best Submersible Deep Water Pump Reviews | 0.5HP – 5HP
3. Tower iRace Paddle Board
If you always want the best of the best, then there’s every reason to look in the direction of this Tower Paddle Boards inflatable paddle board. With a striking color scheme, robust construction and suitability for any experience level, it’s a premium product that’s well worth your inspection.
What will first appeal is its superior construction. It’s made of military grade PVC with drop stitching, you can inflate it up to 15 PSI, and it can handle riders of up to 350 pounds in weight. What’s more, even running it over with your car is not enough to damage it. It’s well and truly designed to handle everything. Alongside the inflatable paddle board, you also get a fiberglass paddle and a pump.
What sets this inflatable paddle board apart from most, however, is its competitiveness. Designed for paddleboard racing opposed to just general fun, it’s a competitive water product that will put you in a league of your own when you hit the water.
After racing is over, you will find that storage is a breeze. You deflate it, roll it up and store it with only a 33-inch wide by one-foot storage space requirement. Become a champion in your class and enjoy everything this inflatable paddle board has to offer.
Another Article: Best Portable Changing Rooms for Outdoor Travel Reviews
2. Atoll 11′ Foot
Available in red, blue, and green, this inflatable paddle board from Atoll is a firm favorite for many avid paddle boarders. Not only does it reach new heights when it comes to being a quality paddle board, but it’s also such a convenient water product that’s packed full of features comparable to those of a solid paddle board.
It’s made of robust yet exceptionally light PVC, is 40 percent lighter than other similar models and is 11-foot-long for the best paddle boarding experience as well. Alongside the paddle board, you also get a hand pump, repair kit, bungee tie downs, a waist strap, paddle and a backpack as well. This inflatable paddle board from Atoll well and truly ticks all the boxes.
However, the benefits don’t end there. To further reiterate your confidence in this brand, you will be pleased to know it has been tried and tested, comes with a two-year warranty and is suitable for people weighing up to 250 pounds. This inflatable paddle board is a robust and high-quality product that’s set to offer a new element of fun on the water.
Another Article: Best Fish Finders Reviews
1. iROCKER Cruiser Inflatable Board
Finding an inflatable paddle board that can handle wear and tear and comes with everything you need can be tough, but this one might deliver on all of your wants and needs. Not only is it priced affordably with a few different color options as well, but it meets the mark for style, features, and convenience as well.
It’s suitable for users who weigh up to 400 pounds, you can inflate it with up to 15 PSI, and it’s made of a robust and hardy material to stand the test of time. What’s more, even the quality of the accessories is impressive as well.
The aluminum paddle features TVR rubber, the hand pump is quicker for inflation than several others on the market, and the backpack provides room for your inflatable paddle board and more. This paddle board also comes with a two-year warranty, offering peace of mind that it’s designed to provide you with fun and convenience for years to come.
There is so much to love about this inflatable paddle board from iROCKER, so it’s well worth your consideration.
Another Article: Best Underwater Sea Scooters Reviews