Cuisinart toaster oven is one of the important household items that many families use from day to day. Especially for those who love to eat bread, other bakeries and even just to warm or prepare food, this item can be a lot convenient for you. Some may be stuck on which one to buy and which one not to buy.
It is important that you get the right toaster so as to avoid future problems such as breakdown and failure to work. There are the high quality ovens and also there are the low quality ones that are bound to get spoilt.
As the old saying goes, “cheap is expensive” and thus you should not only just buy an item considering its price but also putting into consideration its quality. This will aid you to get a quality item that will last for long and serve you effectively.
It can be difficult for many to identify the best toaster to buy as not everyone is well versed with matters technology. Even for the few who may understand technology well, it may still be a challenge knowing the best quality to buy from. Luckily, we have come up with a list of the top 9 best Cuisinart toaster ovens that you can use to evaluate what you would pick as the most convenient for your needs.
9. Cuisinart Toaster Oven CTO-520 PC
This oven comes in at the 9th position and it boasts of having 15 cooking functions which give the user a variety of options to adjust on. In addition to this, it has special settings for convection, sandwiches and bagels. With its quick heating time, it ensures that you are never late with your meal.
You can set specific temperatures on this oven thus enabling you to control how hot or cold your food becomes. It also has a large interior size that is capable of hosting a variety of foodstuffs without much squeezing. It is so roomy that it can hold a 13 inch pizza or a full 9 pound chicken.
This is convenient for many who would want to use their ovens for a variety of foodstuffs. Basically it does not limit you when it comes to cooking food.
- Made of a durable brushed stainless steel material.
- Having an exact heat sensor that maintains the precise oven temperature.
- A convenient auto-slide-out rack that ensures you remove food from the oven safely without getting burnt or injured.
- Easy to clean interior.
- Some of the users complain of the buttons shading off with usage.
8. Cuisinart Convection Steam Oven CSO-300N
This Cuisinart toaster oven is designed to perform all the functions of a professional steam oven in a countertop form. It has full steam capability and this is a great advantage as steam heating cuts cooking time by up to 40%. It has varied functions and thus you can use it for different foodstuffs.
- Its steam heating reduces the time that food has to cook.
- Cook faster than most of the conventional cookers.
- Quite sizeable meaning it can host a number of foodstuffs.
- Some users complain of the buttons fading off with time.
7. Cuisinart Toaster Oven Compoact Broiler TOB-80N
One thing that customers would love about this toaster is its space saving ability. This is due to its size which is meant to save kitchen space by not occupying a large countertop area. It has four main functions that it performs; baking, broiling, keeping food warm and toasting. Its ability to save space makes its capacity to hold food a bit smaller though it is still wide and has enough room for various foodstuffs. It can hold a 9 inch pizza for example and 4 slices of bread.
- Having a convenient hands free auto-slide out rack that ensures maximum safety for your hands when trying to get food out of the oven.
- Easy to clean non-stick interior that ensures you remove all the food remains without much hustle.
- Made up of durable stainless steel material thus can stay for long and on most surfaces.
- Some of the users have complained about its size and thus may not be convenient for all food sizes.
6. Cuisinart Toaster Oven Chef’s Convection TOB-260N1
As the name suggests, this toaster makes use of convectional energy to heat and warm food. It therefore supplies even amount of heat around the food that is in it thus allowing the food to cook well to perfection.
It has a digital interface that is easy and convenient to use even for someone who has not used it before. It has a variety of functions to choose from making it useful for a number of reasons including; toasting, warming food, roasting, pizza, defrosting and making sandwiches among many other functions.
This toaster oven also has a dual cook capability which allows it to run two cooking functions at two different temperature levels in a consecutive manner. The convection cooker allows food to heat and cook faster since heat is evenly distributed as explained above.
- Four interior rack positions which allow it to host a number of foodstuffs at the same time.
- Be able to use two of the four racks to bake at once.
- A non-stick interior that allows for easy cleaning of food left overs in the oven.
- Having Oven light that ensures you see the progress of food as it is cooking thus there will be no need of opening the door of the oven.
- Very spacious and thus can fit a 13 inch pizza.
- A digital interface that is easy and convenient to use.
- Some of the users have complained about the large size that the oven occupies.
5. Cuisinart Deluxe Convectioin Toaster Oven Broiler TOB-135N
This toaster is designed with 9 functions including the convection energy provision which allows for even distribution of heat all around the food. This facilitates the faster cooking or warming of food which is placed inside the oven. Its size can accommodate a 12 inch pizza and 6 slices of bread. It is controlled using an electronic dial and LED buttons. It is a slight improvement of the TOB-135 model.
- Consist of a heat sensor that maintains precise oven temperatures.
- Having a convection fan that enables the fast and even cooking of food.
- Easy to clean non-stick interior that enables easy removal of food residues and left overs.
- Well built and durable thus can last for a long period of time. Its main material is stainless steel which is quite tough and long lasting.
- Some users have complained of the LED buttons fading off after some time.
4. Cuisinart Toaster Oven Exact Heat TOB-195
With the advancement of technology, this toaster features an exquisite electronic touch pad control that enables the user to carry out a number of functions depending on what they intend to cook.
- Using convection energy to ensure that food cooks faster and evenly.
- Easy to clean interior thus enabling the user to clean out any particles left in the oven easily
- Some of the users complain about the size of the oven.
3. Cuisinart Toaster Oven Broiler with Convection TOB-60N1
This toaster oven like the others, utilizes convection energy to fasten the cooking of food and to distribute heat to food evenly. Its main functions include baking, toasting and broiling.
- Made of durable stainless steel material.
- Non-stick coating covers the interior of the toaster so as to necessitate cleaning of the particles left behind in the oven.
- It has a precise toast shade control.
- Some of the users complain of the print on the dials being a bit too small.
2. Cuisinart Toaster Oven CTO-140PCFR
This toaster oven is yet another brilliant product from Cuisinart. With its convection capabilities and its rapid convection cooking provision, it circulates heat inside the oven evenly for the food to cook precisely. It has five cooking options including convection bake, broil, toast and reheat.
- A large capacity to hold various foodstuffs.
- A non-stick interior that makes it easy to remove left over food particles from the oven.
- Having total touch electronic controls.
- The size of the oven is not convenient to all.
1. Cuisinart Toaster Oven Broiler Custom Classic TOB-40N
This classic and elegant toaster oven comes top on the list of the top 9 Cuisinart toaster ovens. It doesn’t come top of the list for nothing as it has a variety of functions including convection heating.
- Made of durable stainless steel material.
- Its interior is made up of non-stick material so as to enable easy cleaning.
- Having a convenient auto slide out rack that ensures safety when removing food from the oven.
- Utilizes convection heating to ensure food heats evenly and faster.
- Some users complain of the buttons fading off with time.
Buyer’s Guide – Cuisinart Toaster Oven
While some toaster ovens have convection abilities, some don’t. The ones that have this feature have a fan that distributes the conventional air around the food that is being cooked thus allowing the food to cook evenly and quickly. This makes them more convenient than their counterparts that do not have the convection capabilities.
Depending on the space that you have, a large toaster would basically take up more space than a smaller one. It would be therefore up to you to decide on the size of the toaster that you find most convenient. Again the type of foods that you would be putting inside the toaster oven determine the size that would best fit them. Pizza and chicken for example require space and thus a large sized oven would be more convenient.
The safest type of toaster to use is the one that allows its rack to extend outside when the door is opened. This way, it would be difficult for the user to get burnt while picking hot food that is inside the oven. Some ovens don’t have this provision thus becoming dangerous for the people using them. Insulation is another safety measure that an oven should have. Ovens whose outer walls get as hot as the inner ones are not advisable for use. This is because they can burn or injure the user during operation.
Warranty and return period
Customers should be keen to note what the warranty of the devices they are buying states. In this case for the toaster ovens, you should be keen enough to confirm the return policy and period so that you can get to know what your options are in case the item breaks down. Again products that have shorter return periods tend to be of lower quality than those that assure long return periods.
You can therefore put the above tips into consideration so that you don’t end up buying the wrong thing and regret later on. You can now evaluate from the following list which Cuisinart toaster would be best for you to use.