When you decide to purchase a Conair hair dryer, you will soon learn how convenient they can be to own. Not only do you pay less for a Conair hair dryer than other models on the market, but you get the peace of mind that Conair is a reputable brand that knows how to deliver quality appliances.
Conair is an American company known for selling personal care products, health and beauty products, and appliances. While it started as a small business in 1959, it has now grown to include 10 product divisions with yearly revenue of 2.11 billion dollars.
It’s clear to see that Conair is a reputable brand you can trust, so why not consider adding a Conair hair dryer to your home? The variety on offer is extensive, with a type of hair dryer to suit all hair types, preferences, and budgets. If you’re ready to upgrade, check out any of these nine high-quality appliances below.
Top 9 Best Conair Hair Dryers for Women
- The Conair 1875 Watt Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer features Tourmaline Ceramic Technology which helps prevent heat damage and Ionic Conditioning for smooth, shiny-looking hair and less frizz
- Powerful high-torque DC motor dries hair fast , 5.5 foot power cord
- 3 heat/ 2 speed settings for all hair types; Cool Shot locks style in place
- Hinged filter for easy maintenance and cleaning; No-slip grip for comfortable styling
- Includes: Diffuser for textured styles and Concentrator for smooth styles
- Dry your hair like a pro with the Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Hair Dryer. With a professional AC Motor, dry your hair 50% faster with up to 3X longer dryer life
- Ionic technology for smooth, shiny-looking hair and up to 75% less frizz - and - Ceramic Technology provides uniform heat for fast drying and less damage
- 3 Heat / 2 speed settings for custom heat and air flow
- True Cold Shot Button locks in curls, waves, and style
- Includes: Diffuser for textured styles - and - Concentrator for smooth styles
- The Conair 1875 Watt Cord Keeper Hair Dryer has a high torque DC motor for fast drying, tourmaline ceramic technology which provides uniform heat for less damage, and ionic technology for smooth, shiny-looking hair
- Store this hair dryer easily with cord-keeper handle (retractable cord)
- 3 heat / 2 speed settings for all hair types
- Cool Shot locks style in place
- Includes: Diffuser for textured styles - and - Concentrator for smooth styles
- Ergonomic handle with nonslip grip
- 2 heat and speed settings. 5 foot power cord
- 1875 watts of drying power
- high, off, and low settings
- The Conair 1875 Watt Compact Hair Dryer with Folding Handle is perfect for storage in small spaces, as well as worldwide travel
- 2 heat / speed settings for all hair types
- Cool Shot locks curls, waves and style in place
- Compact, lightweight and portable hair dryer
- Travel hair dryer with dual voltage - great for global travel
- The Conair 1600 Watt Compact Hair Dryer with Folding Handle is perfect for storage in small spaces as well as travel due to dual voltage
- Portable and Compact with folding handle. Dimensions- 3 x 4.25 x 7.625 inches
- Lightweight design; item weights only 1 lb.
- 2 heat / speed settings for all hair types
- Dual Voltage - great for travel
- The Conair 1875 Watt Turbo Hair Dryer offers powerful and fast hair drying, quick and customized styling
- Ionic technology helps fight frizz for healthy-looking hair
- 2 heat / 2 speed settings for all hair types
- Cool Shot locks hair style in place
- Includes: Diffuser for frizz-free volume and curls
- 2000 watts
- Professional AC motor
- 6 heat/2 speed settings
- Ceramic Technology
- Concentrator nozzle and Straightening pic Included
- Conair Pro Style Bonnet Hair Dryer has 1875 watts for powerful drying with 2 heat/speed settings
- Extra-large hood accommodates a set of jumbo rollers
- Variable airflow settings for maximum styling comfort. Even airflow distribution
- Adjustable height. Carry handle folds neatly for easy, compact storage
- 6-foot long cord stores in bonnet hair dryer base
9. Conair Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer
If you’re on a budget, but you have your mind set on purchasing a new Conair hair dryer, then don’t look past this one. Even though it’s exceptionally affordable – and one of the cheapest on the market, you still get excellent value for money. You don’t compromise on quality in the slightest.
The first noteworthy point is how sleek and stylish this Conair hair dryer is. It has a beautiful velvet-like finish on the outer layer, as well as being available in either black or pink. What’s more, it’s lightweight and comfortable to use which reduces the risk of fatigue when you use it.
When the time comes to dry your hair with this appliance, you will find it more than meets the mark for your needs. With 1,875 watts of power coupled with ionic technology, you will notice your hair dries quicker than it would with many other brands. It also comes with a diffuser and concentrator for even better user convenience.
It has a five-and-a-half-foot power cord so you can use it anywhere in your room, offers two speed and three heat settings, and operates from a high-torque DC motor. If the time has come to upgrade to a new Conair hair dryer without opening your wallet too wide, go for this one.
8. Conair InfinitiPro Hair Dryer
As most women will know, owning a Conair hair dryer, or another brand of a hair dryer, is a must. You can’t go anywhere without ensuring your hair is perfect, frizz-free, and dried quickly. Fortunately, this Conair hair dryer offers all that and more – all without breaking the bank.
You can benefit from 1,875 watts of power to dry hair with lightning fast precision, all the while utilizing the salon performance motor. What’s more, with ionic and ceramic technology, you benefit from an entirely comfortable experience using what you can only describe as a premium hair dryer.
For customization, you will also enjoy the two speed settings, three heat settings, and a ‘true cold shot’ button. You can even customize your hair dryer with different colors – selecting from pink, purple, burgundy, aqua, black, or orange.
Sealing the deal is the knowledge that even for a Conair hair dryer that’s packed full of features and will dry your hair thoroughly, you still don’t have to empty your bank account. There is plenty to love about this salon performance hair dryer.
7. Conair 1875 Cord Keeper Hair Dryer
If you want to be able to dry your hair with confidence and speed, then set your sights on this Conair hair dryer. As a model with a retractable cord, it’s all about providing the user with convenience from having wet hair through to dry hair.
It dries your hair quickly thanks to the high torque DC motor and ensures it’s smooth and frizz-free with tourmaline ceramic and ionic technology. What’s more, you will enjoy the process from wet to dry thanks to the customizable settings. Select from three heat settings, two speed settings, and three colors of black, purple, and magenta. This model also features a cool shot button while arriving with a diffuser and concentrator.
Rather than opt for another brand that costs the earth but doesn’t deliver, purchase a Conair hair dryer and get a product that’s packed full of features for a minimal cost.
6. Conair Mid-Size Styler Hair Dryer
If you need a speedy and inexpensive solution for drying your hair, then don’t look past this Conair hair dryer. While it’s only a mid-size model for medium to thin hair, it’s going to meet the mark for a range of people looking to dry their hair without spending a fortune.
Even though you don’t have to pay a lot to buy it, you are still likely to be impressed by the features on offer. You can purchase it in either red or white, use two heat or speed settings, and benefit from its 1,875 watts of power. What’s more, because its power cord is five feet long, you can use it from anywhere in the room.
While it doesn’t have a mesh cover to protect your hair from being sucked into the dryer, you only need to be careful and pay attention to what you’re doing. And, given it’s one of the most affordable Conair hair dryers on the market, it’s a small price to pay. If you need a quick solution to dry your hair on the go, this Conair hair dryer will meet the mark.
5. Conair Compact Hair Dryer with Folding Handle
If you find yourself on the road a lot, or you intend on doing a lot of traveling in the future, then it might be time to add this Conair hair dryer to your travel bag. Rather than carrying around a cumbersome and large hair dryer that will take up a lot of room in your luggage, you can downsize with this model.
This Conair hair dryer is manufactured explicitly for travel, which means it has dual voltage. You can alter the settings to use it overseas, or set it back to normal in the United States. You will need something thin to switch between the two voltages.
When you buy this Conair hair dryer, there are many other features besides dual voltage that will impress as well. To ensure it takes up less room, you can fold the handle down, and it’s available as either black or grey. What’s more, it comes with a cool shot button, two heat settings, and two speed settings as well.
It’s portable, lightweight, suitable for travel, and will ensure your hair can be frizz-free and dried quickly no matter where you are in the country or world. Don’t settle for less than the best when you can have this Conair hair dryer.
4. Conair Vagabond Compact Folding Handle Hair Dryer
Traveling overseas without your Conair hair dryer can feel like losing a limb. However, when you’re crossing continents and changing power supplies, very few of your appliances will be suitable for use.
However, what if you didn’t need to leave your Conair hair dryer behind at all? Thanks to dual voltage and an entirely compact and portable design, you can now take your Conair hair dryer with you everywhere you go.
This little blue appliance comes with a folding handle, dual voltage settings, and 1,600 watts of power. As a result, it can operate almost as effectively as your Conair hair dryer you use at home. What’s more, it’s lightweight at only one pound and comes with two speed and heat settings as well.
Rather than use old and unfamiliar hair dryers at motels and hotels, you can instead bring your own along and know it’s going to work every time. While you can’t always run it on the highest setting, it’s a small price to pay for being able to enjoy the comforts of home.
3. Conair Turbo Hair Dryer
When you bound out of the shower and reach for your Conair hair dryer, you will no doubt be in a hurry to get your hair dry. After all, first thing in the morning you still need to do your makeup, get dressed and go to work.
Rather than stress about it taking forever, you can rest assured this Conair hair dryer will take no time at all. What’s more, it’s exceptionally affordable meaning you get excellent value for money.
While you aren’t able to choose any other color except for two-tone blue and black, it’s a small price to pay. After all, you get to benefit from a range of convenient features within this one compact unit. It releases 1,875 watts of power, operates with ionic technology for frizz-free hair, and has a cool shot button as well.
However, the benefits don’t end there. Even though you don’t have to spend a lot of money, you still get to customize your experience with two speed settings, two heat settings, and the inclusion of a concentrator and diffuser.
Even if you have never purchased a Conair hair dryer before, now’s the time to do so. Spend less time getting ready in the early hours, and less money on your hair appliances.
2. Conair Pro Silver Bird Hair Dryer
If you have purchased other hair dryers in the past and they keep failing, then it might be time to upgrade to a Conair hair dryer. The Silver Bird by Conair is a professional-quality hair dryer that delivers on value and hair drying ability time and time again.
It uses its 2,000 watts of energy, multiple accessories, and customizable settings to provide a quality salon experience every time you turn it on. From the ceramic technology for a frizz-free finish to the turbo AC motor to shorten the drying time, there is so much to love.
What’s more, when you purchase this Conair hair dryer, you also benefit from six heat settings to suit your hair, as well as two speed settings. As a result, you can rest assured that you can dry your hair quicker and with more ease than several other hair dryers on the market.
Sealing the deal is the removable filter you can clean to extend the unit’s lifespan, as well as the inclusion of a comb, concentrator, and straightening accessories.
1. Conair Pro Styler Bonnet Hair Dryer
Did you know you can save a significant amount of money on salon visits by purchasing a Conair hair dryer? Thanks to this bonnet Conair hair dryer, you now no longer have to sit and make small talk with your hairdresser. Instead, you can remain in the comfort of your home, adjust your bonnet hair dryer to stay over your jumbo hair rollers, and not spend a cent.
This professional-style dryer is helping women live far more comfortable lives. It’s robust with a 1,875-watt motor, features an extra-large hood to cater to bigger hair rollers, and offers a customizable experience as well.
You can select from two heat settings, two speed settings, and adjust the dryer too. While you can’t adjust it as quickly as you could with previous models, it’s still going to be a far more convenient experience than having to head to a salon.
If you want to save hundreds of dollars, and we’re sure you do, it might be time to look at this bonnet-style Conair hair dryer.
Considerations for Purchasing a Conair Hair Dryer
The Conair hair dryer variety on the market is so, so it can be challenging to work out which hair dryer is going to work for you. As with most brands, not every model they released is a winner, but there are indeed diamonds in the rough that are worth your consideration. Before you get your wallet out and make a purchase, think about these six considerations below.
- Life Span
The only way you will know about the lifespan of a Conair hair dryer is by reading the reviews. While there are many variables involved in why some people’s hair dryers die, the volume of unsatisfied customers can be enough to sway your decision in either direction.
- Wattage and Voltage
Conair offers dual voltage and regular wattage hair dryers to suit a range of people. If you are traveling, look out for the dual voltage variety to suit Europe and other countries. Otherwise, you can opt for their standard 1,875-watt or 2,000-watt models.
Because you will be holding a hair dryer up to your head for a long time, it’s helpful if that appliance is lightweight. Otherwise, you can experience fatigue and may need to take a break. The lighter the hair dryer, the more convenient and comfortable the process will be.
- Hair Type
Everyone has a different hair type which can make choosing a hair dryer all the more challenging. If you have thin or very thick hair, then you may need to think about selecting a Conair hair dryer with more than only the two or three standard settings. Too much heat can damage thin hair, while not enough heat is ineffective on thick hair.
The Conair hair dryer selection is vast, but so too is the accessory list on offer. When you are thinking about selecting a particular model, check to see what accessories come with it. Sometimes, you get a comb, a concentrator, and a diffuser. However, be wary of the quality. Some accessories melt when you expose them to high heat.
When the time comes to upgrade your hair dryer to a Conair model, consider the settings any model is offering. Lower-end models tend to provide only a couple of heat and speed settings. While this is okay for regular hair, it’s less suitable for thick or thin hair.
What’s more, some of the higher-end models feature far more settings from which to choose, as well as functions such as cool buttons. Pay attention to the settings and functions on offer before you add a hair dryer to your shopping cart.