Winter is coming! No, that’s wrong! Winter is here!!! Christmas is upon us! How much work are you putting into making your home have the feel of the upcoming Christmas celebrations? Have you got a Christmas tree yet?
Year in, year out, a lot of families set out to shop for and buy Christmas trees for their homes. Usually, most people either do not know where to look or do not know which Christmas tree to buy.
Amazon is a great place to start in your quest for the ideal Christmas tree for your home this Christmas. In this article, we will be looking at ten Christmas trees that you should have your eyes on. Let’s get right to it, shall we?
9. National Tree 7.5 Ft Dunhill – Christmas Tree with 750 Clear Lights
The Dunhill Fir Christmas Tree features a lot of branch tips which are used to hold holiday trimmings. It also comes with 750 clear lights which keeps the Christmas tree lit even if a bulb goes off. Its branches are hinged and this makes assembling the tree very easy.
It also comes with a sturdy folding metal tree stand with a lot of spare fuses and bulbs. The tree has a warranty of five years with a two-year lights warranty. It comes packed in a reusable storage carton with instruction manual for its assembling included.
- The Durhill Fir Christmas Tree is non-allergenic and resistant to fire.
- It comes with 750 clear lights and over 2,500 branch tips.
- It has a height of 7.5 feet and a diameter of 59 inches.
- It comes with a sturdy folding, metal tree stand
- The setup of the tree is fully metal hinged.
8. National Tree 7.5 Ft. – Artificial Christmas Tree
This unlit Christmas tree makes for a great addition to your decorating plans for Christmas. With this tree, you get to enjoy all the normal cheer of a traditional Christmas tree without any of the allergic components peculiar to some other Christmas trees.
This tree has a height of seven and a half inches, and a diameter of 59 inches which makes it the right size to fit in any home. With over 2500 branch tips, it will hold ornaments and light strings effortlessly. The National Tree Unlit 7-1/2” Dunhill Fir Unhinged Artificial Christmas Tree is easy and quick to set up because it only comes in three sections.
It also comes with a sturdy metal tree stand that can be folded. The carton it comes in can be reused, and it comes with a user manual that contains assembly instructions. This tree is resistant to water and does not trigger any kind of allergies.
- It has 2514 branch tips.
- It comes in a storage carton that can be reused.
- There is a 5-year warranty on every one of this tree that you purchase.
- Setup only takes a short period of time as it comes in only three sections with assembly manual included in its package.
7. Balsam Hill Classic Blue Spruce – Artificial Christmas Tree
Balsam Hill™ is a well-known brand dedicated to making high quality Christmas trees that will make Christmas in your home a very colorful one. Christmas trees made by Balsam Hill has been featured in a lot of television shows, magazines and a lot of celebrities have used them.
Balsam Hill makes Christmas trees that have hinged branches with hand-strung lights that bring beauty and color to your home. There are also a wide range of Christmas tree styles and sizes, so you are guaranteed to find just the perfect fit for your home.
Balsam makes a variety of items for your Christmas decorations which include garlands, wreaths and other ornaments to make your home look beautiful this holiday.
The tree is an impressive replica of Colorado’s State tree. The tree comes with pre-lit hand-strung LED clear lights and has a sleek, conical shape. Its branches are sturdy enough to hold your ornaments in glorious display.
You may however need to shape the branches upon unboxing because the tree is usually compressed for shipping.
- Full shape of the tree has a height of 7.5 feet and a diameter of 60 inches.
- It features classic needles made 100% from PVC.
- It has 2,6960 branch tips and 1,000 LED clear lights approved by UL®
- The tree has a warranty of five years on it while the lights have a limited warranty of 3 years.
- The package comes with extra bulbs and fuses, storage bags, tree stand, on/off foot pedal and cotton stands.
6. National Tree Dunhill Fir – Christmas Tree with 900 Clear Lights
If you are looking for a way to create awareness in your home that the holiday celebration is in full gear in your home, getting this 9 feet tall Dunhill Fir is probably a great idea.
This gigantic Christmas tree takes a striking position in your home and is all the evidence anyone needs to know that you and your family are ready for the Christmas celebrations.
The tree comes with a lot of branch tips used to hold holiday trimmings and it comes with pre-strung 900 clear lights which keep your living space lit even in darkness.
The tree package is in a storage carton that can be reused and it comes with a tree stand, spare fuses and bulbs, as well as a user manual which contains assembly instructions.
- The National Tree 9 Foot Dunhill Fir Tree has a height of 9 feet and a diameter of 66 inches.
- It comes with 4026 branch tips and 900 LED clear lights approved by UL.
- The construction of the tree is hinged fully on metal branches which are attached to the center pole.
- It is resistant to fire and non-allergenic.
- It weighs 72 pounds.
- The tree has a warranty of 5 years on it while the lights have a warranty of 2 years.
- It does not require the use of batteries.
5. National Tree Downswept Douglas Fir Xmas Tree
This is another great Christmas tree on our list. It comes with FEEL-REAL branch tips that are molded from real branches of trees which gives the Christmas tree a life-like appearance. The tree has a small size which makes it ideal to be placed in small areas.
In complete darkness, this tree continues to shine brightly, thanks to its pre-strung 450 clear LED lights. It is also easy to install as it comes with a metal stand and its construction is completely hinged. This tree does not require any assembling when you unbox it and its total weight is 16 pounds. It comes with a two-year warranty on the lights and 5 years on the tree.
- It comes with 450 pre-strung clear LED lights.
- It is a fully assembled Christmas tree, so you do not need to do any assembling once you buy this tree.
- It has a height of 4.5 feet.
4. Tree Classics Classic Fraser – Fir Artificial Christmas Tree
Tree Classics™ is an industry leader in the business of making artificial Christmas trees and since 1976. The brand has been committed to delivering the best Artificial Christmas Trees to its customers.
Apart from Christmas trees, part of the brand’s offerings includes garlands, wreaths, accessories and ornaments to give your living space a welcoming and cozy look. One of Tree Classics’ products, the Tree Classics Classic Fraser Fir Artificial Christmas Tree is one of the few trees that has a gigantic size that can still fit into not-too-big spaces. True, this Christmas tree has a height of 9 feet; it nonetheless can be placed in small spaces due to its narrow diameter. The tree has on it highly realistic Real Feel™ needles and classic PVC needles inside it in order to make it look full. Setting up the tree is also pretty easy and fast due to the hinged branches the tree comes with.
- This tree comes with lifelike branches made from Real Feel Polyethylene technology. This technology is used to make the Christmas tree branches look like real tree branches.
- The tree comes with very strong and flexible PVC needles to hold as many ornaments as possible so as to give the Christmas tree a fuller look.
- The tree comes with 2,713 branch tips and a surprisingly narrow shape (a diameter of 54 inches) despite its height of 9 feet (with metal stand).
3. Best Choice Prelit Premium Spruce – Hinged Artificial Christmas Tree
This particular Christmas tree brand comes in different options in different sizes. So if you are one who likes varieties or you would just like to have a certain brand of Christmas tree in a particular size that you would like. This is also suitable for you if you either have a small space to place a Christmas tree or even a large enough space to place a Christmas tree. The sizes range from 6 feet to 7.5 feet.
You can almost not get it wrong with this premium Christmas tree. It brings all the cheer you need to usher in the holiday season and it gives you just about the needed room to attach any kind of ornament that you want to it. With hinged metal construction that guarantees the tree for many years of use, this is just about the best Christmas tree for your home.
- A variety of heights and sizes as well as features and details.
- The 7.5 feet variant features 1346 branch tips and 5550 clear lights certified by UL.
2. Best Choice Premium Hinged Artificial – Christmas Tree with Solid Metal Legs
If you are on a budget and you would like to get for your home a Christmas tree that fits into your small budget while not minding that they Christmas tree you can get will only fit into a small space in your home, then the Best Choice Products 6′ Premium Hinged Artificial Christmas Pine Tree With Solid Metal Legs is your best option. For $44 on Amazon, you will get to enjoy a Christmas tree with lusciously full branches, 1000 branch tips and a hinged, metal construction for ease of storage and setting up. This Christmas tree has a width of 55 inches and a length of 72 inches. It weighs 8 pounds and is made from PVC.
- With 1000 branch tips, the tree look like a real pine tree.
- It disassembles into three sections which allows you to store, assemble and dismantle with ease.
1. National Tree Kingswood – Christmas Tree with 350 Multicolor Lights
This is about one of the slimmest Christmas trees on the market that can be placed in even the tightest corners in your home. To usher in the Christmas season, you should get yourself the pencil-shaped National Tree 7.5 Foot Kingswood Fir Pencil Tree with 350 Multicolor Lights. It has a diameter of 28 inches and a metal stand. It is pretty fast and easy to assemble as its construction is made up of hinged metal. Once you get this tree and set it up, it is ready to be decorated right away and within a short while. The tree has a warranty of five years on it while the lights have a two-year warranty.
- The tree has a height of 7 feet and a diameter of 30 inches.
- It comes with 1075 branch tips and pre-strung with 350 multicolor lights that are approved UL.
- The construction of the tree is hinged on metal as its branches are attached to sections on the center pole.
- It is resistant to fire and does not trigger any allergies.
- It comes with a feature known as the bulb-lock which keeps the bulbs in place and from falling off.
- The tree is shipped in a reusable storage carton.
It is quite understandable that you may have a hard time making a suitable choice of Christmas trees but we have tried to narrow it down for you. Whether you have a large space to place a Christmas tree in your home or you have a not-too-big space, there is an option for you in this list. If money is what you are considering, there are the expensive ones and the very affordable ones. So, for every option you are looking for, it is expected that you will find a Christmas tree that fits into your needs right on this list.